Fukuoka City Tourist Information (Sightseeing Plaza Tenjin)
Tourism Information Office
A tourist information center located within the Lion Hiroba (Square) at the Fukuoka Mitsukoshi Entrance in Tenjin 2-Chome. They offer tourism pamphlets about Kyushu with a focus on Fukuoka and also offer a tablet computer terminal where you can look up further information. Staff are capable to assist in Korean and English and they also offer rental strollers that can be used in the Tenjin area.
- Fukuoka Fukuoka-shi Chuo-ku Tenjin 2-1-1 Lion Hiroba Map
- Nakasu / Tenjin Area
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Tourist info center; helpful staff
- Well, it doesnt make sense to me that this is the #1 attraction in Fukuoka (that would be Ohori park of the Japanese garden within the park, in my opinion), but its a tourist info center, and if...
- Fun city must visit
- We had such a good time in the city of Fukuoka. Look for Don Quixote it is a huge shop for cheap and fun souvenirs. Also food snacks clothes and so much more. Don’t know the exact address but ask and...
- Perfect place if you need travel information, leaflets, maps, etc
- Every traveler who comes to Fukuoka should visit the tourist information center. They have hundreds of guidebooks, maps, etc in different languages. The staff at the center is also very helpful so if...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.