Meat / Fresh Fish
This meat cuisine restaurant, standing on Prefectural Route 60, is located in Naka-machi, Matsusaka City. The longstanding establishment opened in the Meiji period and serves sukiyaki, steaks, and amiyaki grilled foods using Matsusaka beef raised on company-owned farms. The restaurant's sukiyaki, sauteed on an iron skillet over a charcoal fire, has been a signature dish since it first opened its doors, and those who order it can savor the delicious flavor and aroma of Matsusaka beef laced with smooth, high quality fat.
- Mie Matsusaka-shi Nakamachi 1878
- Matsusaka / Tsu Area
- [Meals] 11:30-19:00 Until entering the store (Saturday Sunday Public holidays from 11:00) [Over-the-counter sales] 8:30-18:00
- 4th Tuesday (varies depending on Monday), 1/1/1/2
- Parking Lot
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Easy to make a reservation
- Booked on their web site and got a confirmation within 1 hour. It is convenient for foreigners. Their staff speak little English. Yet the quality of steaks does the talking. Sukiyaki is also...
- The best beef in the world
- We took the hour plus train ride from Nagoya just to eat at this restaurant, and was not disappointed. We came for the Sukiyak, and it was the best we have ever had. Our waitress was equally great...
- Good beef but rather expensive
- I tried Matsuzaka beef 10 years ago at another restaurant. This time I decided to try the number one ranked restaurant. I tried to reserve a table for lunch about 2 weeks before the date but was told...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.