Oedo Onsen Monogatari Toi Marine Hotel
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This hot spring hotel that also offers day bathing is located about a 50-minute bus ride from Shuzenji Station on the Izuhakone Railway on a Tokai Bus and about a five-minute walk from the Yunokawa bus stop. The ocean-view indoor baths offer bathers a great view of the sun setting over the horizon on clear days. We also recommend the outdoor baths, where bathers can enjoy the pleasant sounds of the waves and the feel of the ocean breeze. The calcium and sodium sulfate and chloride springs are said to promote recovery from fatigue and help with conditions such as nerve pain and muscle soreness. There is also a hot spring-fed pool between the beach and the hotel that guests can enjoy during the summer. Hotel guests can take advantage of a complementary shuttle bus to and from JR Mishima Station.
- Shizuoka Izu-shi Toi 2791-4
- [Sunday return bath] 15:00-21:00
- open everyday (Admission is restricted when it is crowded)
- [Sunday return bath (Weekday)] Adults900yen, Elementary school students500yen, 3 years old and over 300yen [Taorrental] Bustaoru 200yen, Face Taoru 100yen It is strictly prohibited.
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Others (Available only in the smoking area in front of the 1st floor)
- Available (only near 1F lobby)
- * Due to the influence of the new Coronavirus, bathing on the way back from Sunday is suspended.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Yes (There is a step at the entrance of the hot spring because it is not barrier-free)
- Infant friendly
- Yes (Children over 9 years old or 120 cm tall or older, please use the baths for each man and woman) * Children without diapers should refrain from bathing in the bathtub of the large communal bath. * Baby bus provided please use.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Nice Stop in Toi
- The hotel is old and our room felt old. It was clean, just old. Our floor smelled a bit smoky, like years of tabacco smoking trapped in the walls. The staff here are very nice. It is a child-friendly...
- Nice hotel -- great food buffet
- It is a much older, beach-front hotel. The onsen was nice. Two different pools -- one indoor and one outdoor. We were there on a very cold and rainy day. I am sure the beach is wonderful on a...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.