This cafe is located about a 10 minute walk from Anbo Port. The scenic cafe, which is situated on the banks of the Anbo River, offers handmade sweets created with local ingredients. Their specialty is the English muffin sandwiches. Each and every toasted muffin is carefully baked in-house with domestic whole grain wheat flour, and cane sugar. The cafe's shima banana shakes, which it makes with bananas nurtured by Yakushima sunlight, are offering popular for their thickness texture and natural sugar-free sweetness.
- Kagoshima Kumage-gun Yakushimacho Anbo 122-1
- Parking Lot
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Cute cafe
- Cute little cafe offering decent coffee, drinks and sweet treats. They also have a limited lunch set menu with some sandwiches. Perfect place to kick back and relax at.
- Perfect for a light lunch. Or cake addicts!
- Cute cafe overlooking the water. The muffins sound simple but are delicious. I can recommend the meatloaf one!Apple juice and herbal tea topped it off. Cakes looked great but we were full.Very...
- Very nice cafe with wonderful seaview
- I like this cafe very much. It is a small wooden, artistic cafe with cosy decoration. It is quiet, facing the ocean. If I come back to Yakushima, I must visit Smiley again.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.