Higashisefuri Onsen Sazanka no Yu
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
A day use hot spring bathhouse. Its popular outdoor bath has a great view of the Saga Plain and the Sefuri Mountains, as well as the night view of the city and the starry sky. The simple alkaline spring is said to have a variety of benefits, including helping alleviate nerve pain, muscle soreness, and joint pain. Besides the men's and women's outdoor baths, there are six varieties of baths available, as well as a sauna. There's also a popular restaurant with a full menu.
- Saga Kanzaki-gun Yoshinogaricho Ishinari 76-4
- 10:00-23:00(Information desk closed22:00)
- None (Maintenance closed, Irregular holidays)
- [Bathing fee] Adults720yen, Children (from 4 years old) 360yen [Family bath] 1 hour 2,000yen (Bathing fee and separate fee Friday) * Extension is possible in 30 minute increments (1,000yen for 30 minutes) * Weekday only Telephone reservation is possible (room cannot be specified)
- Parking Lot
- Available(150spaces, Large-sized vehicles4spaces)
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Day] 1,001-3,000yen [Night] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Beautiful view
- It is a service counter in a relaxing space of Sazankano Yu, a bathing facility. It is no problem to take a rest without ordering anything. But having a glass of beer after taking a bath is quite...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.