Former Sansho Bank
This building was constructed in 1882 to handle the banking operations of Sanshosha company stores. It became Saga City property in 1998 when the city bought up the land. The exterior has an arched kirizuma gabled roof, copper-plated windows, and stucco walls; the chandelier stucco ornamentation on the second-floor ceiling sets it apart from ordinary houses. It was designated as an Important Cultural Property of the city in 1999.
- Saga Saga-shi Yanagimachi 3-12
- Monday, Public holidays The next day (Saturday Sunday is open), organizing materials Period
- Tour Free (Fee exhibition period available)
- Parking Lot
- * The phone will connect to the Saga City History and Folklore Museum.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.