Shinjuku Marui Annex
The Annex of Shinjuku Marui facing Shinjuku-dori Street traveling in the direction of Yotsuya from the Shinjuku 3-Chome Intersection. The mall is adjoined by Shinjuku Wald 9, a large-scale cineplex which gained attention for installing digital projection facilities. Since this cineplex is located a little further from Shinjuku Station, it is often less packed and here customers can enjoy a more comfortable movie experience. The cineplex and mall also hold movie tie-in and anime events and are a popular destination for high school and university students. In addition, the mall has a restaurant floor featuring several well-known dining establishments, making it a convenient place for meet-ups and eating out.
- Tokyo Shinjuku-ku Shinjuku 3-1-26
*Some tenants have different business hours
- Irregular holidays
- Not available
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Others (8F smoking room only Available)
- Available (for inbound customers)
- * Business hours will be 11:00-20:00 for the time being.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Yes (Please use the carrying case when entering the store) * You cannot accompany the cafe restaurant
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Surugaya is the best!
- Originally we visited Marui Annex to find a particular store, but it turns out the store has closed down and Surugaya now occupies an entire floor! Its one of the better Surugaya stores I visited...
- Multi level shopping
- I was basically here for the Godzilla store on the main floor.But there is quite a few stores and vendors in this building, even a movie theater.It is around a seven to ten minute walk from...
- 這個商場有許多商店，例如有百元店，marvel專賣店 漫威迷可以在這裏購買許多漫威周邊商品。這裏亦有許多的服裝店。
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.