Ofuro no Osama Hanakoganei Branch
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
A bathhouse located a 13-minute walk from Hanakoganei Station on the Seibu Shinjuku Line. The bathhouse' silky-smooth waters, renowned by customers, are gentle on the skin and are drawn from a natural spring called the Kohaku no Yu 1,500 meters underground. Facilities include the Osama no Yu, a free-flowing spring fed with water straight from this spring; the Fukan Onsen bath, whose waters are virtually the same temperature as the human body; a high concentration carbonated spring bath; and various other distinctive baths filled with natural hot spring water, as well as a sauna. In addition, the bathhouse' bedrock baths are some of the largest in Tokyo. The bathhouse' full array of facilities also includes a restaurant and massage parlor, and it is frequented by large numbers of people looking to relax.
- Tokyo Kodaira-shi Hanakoganeiminamicho 3-9-10
- Northern Tama Area
- 9:00-24:00(Last entry23:00)
- open everyday
- [Weekday] [Member] 880yen [General] 960yen [Elementary school students] 400yen [Toddlers] 300yen [Saturday Sunday Public holiday] [Member] 1,080yen [General] 1,160yen [Elementary school students] 500yen [Toddlers] 400yen
- Parking Lot
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Great first experience at a Japanese bathhouse
- My dad brought my husband and me to this bathhouse (I think this one is categorized as a super sento) for our first Japanese bathhouse experience. We visited on a rainy Wednesday afternoon--it...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.