Blue Seal Ice Cream Makiminato Main Branch
This ice cream shop is located south of Makiminato Bay just west of the bridge across the Makiminato River. It is the flagship location of a chain that operates stores all over the prefecture including some of its isolated islands. The shop, which has been in business for more than 50 years since 1963, is one of Okinawa Prefecture's most famous ice cream shops. Look for the photogenic neon sign. The shop offers a number of limited-edition flavors each month as well as many flavors featuring local ingredients such as Okinawan Salt Cookies and Ryukyu Royal Milk Tea. It also sells exclusive merchandise only available at this flagship location.
- Okinawa Urasoe-shi Makiminato 5-5-6 Map
- Parking Lot
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Nostalgic ice cream experience
- We really love this ice cream parlour at Makiminato street. It is decorated in old nostalgic environment in 1970s US style with famous and tasty ice cream to choose from for this Blue Seal brand...
- excellent place for kids
- if you are going to Okinawa with your kids, you must try the experience session in this shop. you can design your own ice-lolly and bring that back to your hotel to enjoy. remember to book online...
- First meal
- I brought my family here after upon their arrival from the States. Up until this time, Ive NEVER eaten the food here. Just the ice cream. We had various burgers and fries. My jetlagged family and I...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.