Matsue Shinjiko Onsen Footbath
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This footbath is located in front of Matsue Shinjiko Onsen Station. You can fully enjoy this suitable footbath to aid recovery from fatigue situated to the right after leaving the station. Right next to the terminal, it is a great place to relax and have fun even on rainy days because it has a roof. It can be used even if you do not have your own towel because there are towels on sale at the stand in the station. It is a popular spot for local residents to talk, and many people use it while waiting for the train or bus.
- Shimane Matsue-shi Nakabaracho 30-4
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Not available
- [Posted Contact information] Matsue Shinjiko Onsen Association Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday 6:00-8:00 is not available due to cleaning etc. (Available from around 10:00)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Next to train station
- I found this ashiyu just by train station. I was surprised to see this in unlikely location. Watched train goes by, foot traffic. You wont be able to enjoy peace and quiet, but nice to have ashiyu...
- Foot bath for free
- This foot bath is located at the next of Matsue Shinjiko Onsen Station, Ichibata Railway.You can take the foot bath for free.However, there are no facilities, so should bring a towel.Its very...
- Soothing pause before or after Ichibata Railway trip
- Being half an hour early for the train, we took advantage of the foot-bath right next door to the station. Small, but even with 7 of us at once, it wasnt too crowded. The hot water and a pebbled...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.