Shittori Tsurutsuru Kitayama Onsen
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
A natural hot spring about eight minutes by car from Izumo Taisha Grand Shrine. Enjoy the soft geothermal water while taking in the scenery of the Kitayama Mountains, which appear in Izumo mythology. A simple hypotonic alkaline hot spring, the high-quality water is gentle on the skin. It assists with nerve pain and aiding recovery from fatigue and is known for making the skin moist and smooth. Japanese-Western private rooms at the facility have table seating. An ample food and drink menu includes items like a grilled Shimane Wagyu beef set, simmered fish meal set, and Shokado boxed lunch (reservation required by the day before). A kids' lunch is also available.
- Shimane Izumo-shi Nishihayashigicho 61-1
- [Onsen] 10:00-21:30 (until Last entry 21:00) [Restaurant] 11:30-14:30 (LO14:00)/17:30-21:00 (LO20:30)
- [Onsen] open everyday (several times a year, inspection closed) [restaurant] Tuesday
- [Bathing fee] [General (High school students and above)] 600yen [65 and over] 400yen [Small/Junior high school students] 400yen [3 years old and above (preschool)] 200yen
- Parking Lot
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.