Sakaiminato Tourist Information Center
Tourism Information Office
"This tourist information center is located on the first floor of the Minato Sakai Koryukan adjoining JR Sakaiminato Station. In addition to providing information on local sightseeing destinations, the center distributes pamphlets on Sakaiminato City and the surrounding area; and sells local merchandise, stamp books, and yokai monster guidebooks. The center also has a yokai postbox - letters posted here will be stamped with a special stamp featuring the characters of Shigeru Mizuki's hit ""GeGeGe no Kitaro,"" and visitors are recommended to send a letter to their own home from here as a memento. In addition, the center rents bicycles, a convenient way to explore the area; can temporarily hold on to your baggage for you; and also lends out baby strollers and wheelchairs."
- Tottori Sakaiminato-shi Taishomachi 215 Mina To Sakai Community Center 1F
- Sakaiminato Area
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Not available
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Not available (Smoking area available on site)
- Not available
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 0-30 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Yes (Wheelchairs can be rented)
- Infant friendly
- Yes (with stroller rental)
- Pet friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Well run information centre
- All necessary information here; the English speaking assistant was Russian. He provided excellent information on the local dining scene probably because its the only thing to do in Saikaiminato!
- Very helpful
- I found the assistants here very helpful. They spoke some English and were of much assistance in providing maps and information about how to get to places. There were a few souvenirs available and...
- Tourist information counter in souvenir shop
- The tourists information counter provided map of the town and sell souvenirs. When I visited there, an European man worked at the counter and English speakers can ask him about the information.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.