A restaurant in a traditional Japanese house serving delicious vegetable and fish-based cuisine. In a quiet location near the prefectural office, the popular shop fills with government workers and company employees at mid-day. Lunches consist of a daily set meal or chicken curry (limited to 10 servings daily). Set meals come with a choice of white rice or mixed Japanese rice. You can get seconds of white rice no matter which kind you order with your meal.
- Kochi Kochi-shi Takajomachi 2-1-41
- Kochi City Area
- [Store holidays excluding] 17:30-21:00 (until 22:00 on weekends) [Weekday (Tuesday-Thursday)] 11:30-13:30 (LO13:00)
- SundayPublic holidays
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Great traditional meal
- We had an excellent traditional Japanese meal here. Japanese meals are usually served in courses, each prepared in a different style and served in a particular order. Here they brought out about...
- Nice restaurant in a traditional house
- Delicious food in a pretty traditional house overlooking a garden, with lots of local sake! If you book a few days in advance they can also adjust the evening menu to suit vegetarians and vegans...
- 繁華街から少しだけ離れた(と言っても徒歩圏内)静かなエリアの一軒家レストラン 明らかに厳選された素材を伝統創作両方のスタイルでお料理 土佐酒の品揃えもとても良い 色々おすすめですが特に高知独特のお寿司は是非！夜行くなら予約時に予算を言ってお任せが良いかもしれません
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.