Sanuki Airport Park
Park / Green Space
This public park adjoins Takamatsu Airport. It is divided into four areas. There is the Adventure Zone, which is the largest grassed space in the prefecture, the Sky Zone where one can watch the airplanes taking off, and the Country Zone that has a water square and an events area, and the Port Building Zone that has play equipment for children. The park has visitors year round for its changing seasonal foliage, like spring sakura and autumnal colors. In the center of the park is a natural grass-skiing area with slopes as long as 200 meters. There are slopes for children to adults and from beginners to advanced skiers.
- Kagawa Takamatsu-shi Konancho Yusa 2953-1
- 9:00-17:00 (Summer extended business available)
- [Admission fee]Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- English Menu
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Local family fun
- The small airport is surrounded by walking paths and fields of grasses and flowers. Dotted along the way are play areas for children, and on weekends there is a retired airplane open to explore for...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.