Toyomatsu Paper Airplane Tower
This tower, the only one of its kind in the world, was created specifically for people to launch paper airplanes from it. Situated in the center of the park at the summit of 663-meter-high Mt. Yonami, the tower stands 26-meters-tall. There is an observation deck situated 15 meters up the tower, and from here visitors can take in a 360 degree, panoramic view encompassing distant Mt. Daisen, Mt. Dogo, and the Hiba Mountains. In 2013, the tower was designated a Lover's Sanctuary, and visitors can drop a “lovecopter” from the tower, which is said to grant one true love.
- Hiroshima Jinseki-gun Jinsekikogen Cho Shimotoyomatsu 318 Map
- Northern Area
- 10:00-18:00 [10/11/Mar.] 10:00-17:00
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday (open during public holidays, summer vacation period), closed Dec.- Feb.
- [Admission fee] 300yen (with 5 sheets of eco-friendly paper)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Available (1 outside available)
- Available (Softbank Free Wi-Fi)
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.