A Japanese confectioner in Minamigawa-cho, Obama City. Their hand-made treats are made with carefully chosen local Obama ingredients including chilled Kumagawa kudzu and water from Uriwari Falls. Treats for sale include three varieties of Kudzu yokan-jelly and a dumpling with dough made from roasted rice flour wrapped around a deluxe red bean paste. It the attached tea deinking area you can enjoy a cup of matcha green tea with your sweets.
- Fukui Obama-shi Minamigawa Cho 9-17
- Obama Area
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Not available
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 0-30 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Yes (There are 2 steps at the entrance, but we will help you)
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.