Tatenogahara Tourist Farm
This farm is on Prefectural Route 291 in Habushin, Nanto City. They grow Hokowase strawberries, which are ready for picking fun from mid-May through mid-June. You can also try digging sweet potatoes around October.
- Toyama Nanto-shi Habushin 2205
- 9:00-16:00 (until Admission 15:00)
- Open throughout the season (Open even in the rain)
- [Weekday] [Adult] 1,800yen [Elementary school students] 1,300yen [Toddlers] 600yen [Saturday Sunday Public holiday] [Adult] 2,000yen [Elementary school students] 1,500yen [Toddlers] 800yen * Under 3 Free
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.