Sannai Maruyama Site Center
Tourism Information Office
- Aomori Aomori-shi Sannai Maruyama 305
- Aomori City Area
- 9:00-17:00 (Last entry 16:30) [GW middle/June--Sep.] 9:00-18:00 (Last entry 17:30)
- 4th Monday (The next day for Public holidays), 12/30-1/1
- [Admission fee] [General] 410yen (330yen) [Students (High school students and above)] 200yen (160yen) * Junior high school students and below are Free * () is 20 people and above Group fee * Other special Exhibition Admission fee is not included
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Not available
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Yes (rental bulk and boots available)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Well worth spending half a day including a guided tour to experience Jomon culture.
- Sannai Maruyama Jomon site is one of the four Jomon sites designated as a national special historic site alongside the Togariishi Neolithic site (Nagano Prefecture), Oyu Stone Circles(Akita...
- Worth a visit 1.5 -2.5 hours
- This site is only 15minutes drive from the Railway/ downtown. The museum is very well done and then you walk to the ‘village’ huts etc outside in about 5-10 minutes. It’s also very close to the...
- Intesresting history
- Visited here in February when it was freezing cold! But still enjoyed the site and all the history! :)
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.