Funabashi Onsen Yura no Sato (船橋温泉 湯楽の里)
Chiba Funabashi-shi Yamate 3-4-1 (Maihama / Urayasu / FunabashiArea)
9:00-Next 1:00 (Last entry 24:00)
Review of Funabashi Onsen Yurano SatoTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
They also sell vegetables and fruit.
- Chiba Funabashi-shi Yamate 3-4-1 [map]
- 9:00-Next 1:00 (Last entry 24:00)
- [Admission fee (Weekday)]
[Admission fee (Saturday/Holiday/Specific Sunday)]
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
- * Cannot be used by those who have tattoos.
* Maintenance is closed several times a year.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Yes (to the dressing room)
* Please disinfect the tires at the entrance.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The Boso Peninsula forms the main body of Chiba prefecture, and this is where you’ll find its endless warm water beaches and jagged mountains. Further inland, Narita - most famous as the home of Narita Airport - is a secret haven of tradition and history in the form of centuries-old Shinshoji Temple and quaint wooden Edo buildings. Chiba prefecture is also home to both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea.