Kurobe Dam Lakeside Walking Trail
Hiking / Walking
This maintained walking trail follows the Lake Kurobe shore from the Kampa Valley suspension bridge. It runs through a beech and birch forest, and with little elevation difference it's even easy for children to walk. There are many sights to see including cold springs, and alpine plants, so it's perfect to soak in the refreshing forest ambience. It's about a one hour walk if you turn back in front of Lodge Kuroyon.
- Toyama Nakaniikawa-gun Tateyamamachi Ashikuraji Bunazaka Tono 11 Kokuyurin
- Tateyama Area
- Dec.- Apr.Mid- cannot be explored due to the closure of the TK route.
- Parking Lot
*Private car not available, please use Ogizawa Station parking lot
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- 2-hrs at the Kurobe Dam is not enough!
- Over the space of a few days, I managed to extract the maximum value from a JR Central Alpine-Takayama-Matsumoto Area 5-Day Pass by making two separate visits to the Kurobe Dam; each from opposing...
- the scenic view was honestly gorgeous to say the very least. we visited in early october so we were there just when the leaves were starting to turn brown and orange, making the view even more...
- It is HUGE and very impressive. Part of the Alpine Rout.
- It is HUGE and very impressive. Part of the Alpine Rout. Quite touristic spot, but nevertheless very impressive.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.