Ibara Municipal Denchu Art Museum井原市立田中美術館(2020/5/31まで休業中)
Ibara Municipal Denchu Art Museum is located next to the city hall in Ibara-cho in the city of Ibara. The collection is centered around the works of Hirakushi Denchu, an early modern master of wood sculpture in the Japanese style, who was born in Ibara. Also on exhibit are the works of artists who were closely associated with Hirakushi Denchu and the works of winners of the Hirakushi Denchu Prize. Some of Hiraskushi Denchu’s works are exhibited in Denchu-en Park, which is in front of the museum.
Okayama Pref. Ibarashi Ibarachou 315 (KurashikiArea)
Review of Denchu MuseumTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- 9:00-17:00(Latest entry16:30)
- Monday (The next day for public holidays), New Year's Holiday, Exhibit Period
- [Admission fee] 400yen
* Friday will be charged separately for special exhibitions.
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 13, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Overshadowed by Hiroshima to the west and the Kansai region to the east, Okayama is an easy spot to miss but a nature-rich gem where the Seto Inland Sea laps at its toes and peach and grape farms complete its interior. One of Japan's Three Great Gardens, Koraku-en in Okayama city is well worth a visit before progressing to Kurashiki, where preserved wooden Edo buildings line the picturesque canal.