Roadside Station Kaze no Ie (道の駅 風の家)
This roadside station is located along National Route 482 in the Hiruzen Kamitokuyama area of Maniwa City. It sells local fresh agricultural products, specialty products such as Hiruzen Jersey cattle dairy products and Hiruzen wine, and craft items. In the restaurant, they offer local inexpensive meals including Hiruzen yakisoba, Jersey beef ramen and curry. In addition, there is an adjoining shop that sells gelato and soft-serve ice cream.
Okayama Pref. Maniwashi Hiruzenkamitokuyama 1380-6 (Tsuyama / MimasakaArea)
8:30-16:30 * Changes may occur depending on the time of year and Sunday
Review of Kaze No Ie Michi No EkiTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Okayama Pref. Maniwashi Hiruzenkamitokuyama 1380-6 [map]
- 8:30-16:30 * Changes may occur depending on the time of year and Sunday
- [Apr.--Nov.] Open everyday [Dec.--Feb.] Wednesday [Mar.] 1st/2Wednesday
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 6, 2020 (Information as of May 1, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Overshadowed by Hiroshima to the west and the Kansai region to the east, Okayama is an easy spot to miss but a nature-rich gem where the Seto Inland Sea laps at its toes and peach and grape farms complete its interior. One of Japan's Three Great Gardens, Koraku-en in Okayama city is well worth a visit before progressing to Kurashiki, where preserved wooden Edo buildings line the picturesque canal.