Setouchi Onsen Tamanoyu (瀬戸内温泉 たまの湯)
This hot spring facility is located in Chikko, Tamano City. Besides the rotenburo (open-air baths) “Kaze no Yubune,” where you can feel the sea breeze near the water and the “Touki Buro” made of shigaraki Japanese pottery, inner baths and lie-down baths, there are also salt sauna, stadium saunas, bedrock baths and relaxation facilities. In the restaurant where you can look upon the sea, they offer courses utilizing seafood from the Seto Inland Sea and a la carte dishes.
Okayama Pref. Tamanoshi Chikkou 1-1-11 (OkayamaArea)
Review of Setouchi Onsen TamanoyuTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- 10:00-23:00(Last entry22:00)
- 3rdTuesday (The next day for Public holiday)
[Saturday, Sunday, Public holiday]
- Parking Lot
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 8, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Overshadowed by Hiroshima to the west and the Kansai region to the east, Okayama is an easy spot to miss but a nature-rich gem where the Seto Inland Sea laps at its toes and peach and grape farms complete its interior. One of Japan’s Three Great Gardens, Koraku-en in Okayama city is well worth a visit before progressing to Kurashiki, where preserved wooden Edo buildings line the picturesque canal.