Niimi Museum of Art新見美術館
This art museum is located in Nishigata, Niimi City. Centered on about 80 pieces by the literary painter Tomioka Tessai, It holds approximately 1,100 works of art such as modern Japanese paintings, Western paintings and crafts by artists in connection with their hometown. You can interact with the natural of Niimi throughout the four seasons through the garden in the museum and the view from the cafe.
Okayama Pref. Nimishi Nishigata 361 (Takahashi / NiimiArea)
10:00-17:00 (Last admission 16:30)
Review of Niimi Art MuseumTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- 10:00-17:00 (Last admission 16:30)
- Monday, exhibition replacement periods, 12/27-1/4
- Depends on each exhibition
- Parking Lot
- Available (30spaces, Large 2spaces)
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, others)
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 10, 2020 (Information as of May 8, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Overshadowed by Hiroshima to the west and the Kansai region to the east, Okayama is an easy spot to miss but a nature-rich gem where the Seto Inland Sea laps at its toes and peach and grape farms complete its interior. One of Japan's Three Great Gardens, Koraku-en in Okayama city is well worth a visit before progressing to Kurashiki, where preserved wooden Edo buildings line the picturesque canal.