Setouchi City Museum of Art瀬戸内市立美術館
This art museum is located along Prefectural Route 28 in the Ushimado-cho area of Ushimado, Setouchi City. It exhibits works including those by the Western painter Satake Toku, known as the “olive painter,” who left paintings with olive garden motifs from his atelier in the olive gardens of Ushimado.
Okayama Pref. Setouchishi Ushimadochoushimado 4911 Setouchi City Hall Ushiwa City Market 3/4 F (OkayamaArea)
Review of Setouchi City Art MuseumTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Okayama Pref. Setouchishi Ushimadochoushimado 4911 Setouchi City Hall Ushiwa City Market 3/4 F [ map ]
- 9:00-17:00 (Admission-16:30)
- Monday (excluding public holidays), Public holiday The next day (excluding Saturday Sunday), New Year's Holiday, temporary closing when changing exhibitions
- [Permanent Exhibition Admission fee] General 400yen (Group 20 people and above or Over 65 discount 300yen), Junior High School Students and below Free
- Parking Lot
- Available (48spaces, bus 3spaces)
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 20, 2020 (Information as of May 5, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Overshadowed by Hiroshima to the west and the Kansai region to the east, Okayama is an easy spot to miss but a nature-rich gem where the Seto Inland Sea laps at its toes and peach and grape farms complete its interior. One of Japan's Three Great Gardens, Koraku-en in Okayama city is well worth a visit before progressing to Kurashiki, where preserved wooden Edo buildings line the picturesque canal.