Roadside Station Kasaoka Bay Farm (道の駅 笠岡ベイファーム)
This roadside station is located along National Route 2 in the Kabuto Minamimachi area of Kasaoka City. Besides selling specialty products such as local fresh agricultural products and fresh fish, it also offers buffets using delicious land-based food and seafood of Kasaoka. There is also a snack corner and shop selling freshly baked bread. In addition, you can enjoy flowers throughout the year with the approximately one million sunflowers that bloom in flower fields on Kasaoka Bay’s reclaimed land.
245-5 Kabuto Minami-cho, Kasaoka-shi, Okayama-ken (KurashikiArea)
Review of Michi-no-Eki Kasaoka Bay FarmTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
During different seasons they have fields of flowers that people come to look at. A giant...
- [Stores/Shops] 9:00-18:00
- New Year's Holiday, 1/1-1/3, rest area open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 10, 2020 (Information as of May 8, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Overshadowed by Hiroshima to the west and the Kansai region to the east, Okayama is an easy spot to miss but a nature-rich gem where the Seto Inland Sea laps at its toes and peach and grape farms complete its interior. One of Japan's Three Great Gardens, Koraku-en in Okayama city is well worth a visit before progressing to Kurashiki, where preserved wooden Edo buildings line the picturesque canal.