Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
A hot spring inn located in 2 Chome Noka, Otsu City. The inn has seven bath facilities, including an outdoor bath with a scenic view on the top floor, a large indoor bath which looks out on Lake Biwa and Mt. Hiei, and two private reservable outdoor baths. The inn also serves cuisine made with select Omi beef and other tasty ingredients. There’s also the adjoining Hanare Karoi building, all of whose guestrooms have own outdoor bath.
- Shiga Pref. Otsushi Nouka 2-30-7
- Otsu Area
- [Telephone Reservation Reception] 9:30-18:30
- Irregular holidays
- [Accommodation (Weekday)] From 21,780yen [Bath tax] 150yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, UnionPay)
- Not available (Smoking corner is available in the building)
- Available (whole building)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Available (reservation required)
- English Menu
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Day] 5,001-10,000yen [Night] 5,001-10,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Fantastic Ryokan style hotel!
- I stayed at Yumotokan during the Christmas holiday and it was a beautiful ryokan style hotel with multiple onsen facilities for the guests. Both breakfast and dinner were included in my bookings and...
- Nice ryokan for onsen and traditional Japanese dinner & breakfast
- We stayed in the Japanese styled room with outdoor private onsen tub. A bit cold to have a shower out there but once you soak in the tub, it’s very relaxing! We enjoyed tea and snacks offered in...
- The best of Japan
- Perfect experience. Highly recommended to try while in Japan. Excellent service with unforgettable private dining. We had the Akane-no-Ma suite with its own open-air hot spring bath. Amazing! The...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.