Restaurant Matsukiya Main Restaurant (近江牛専門店 れすとらん松喜屋 本店)
An Omi beef specialty restaurant situated along Prefectural Route 104 in Karahashi-cho, Otsu City. The restaurant has a steak counter on the first floor, large dining room with seating for 100 on the second floor, and six private dining rooms on the third floor. The restaurant serves dishes made with Omi beef such as steaks, sukiyaki, shabushabu, amiyaki barbecue, and “Omi Beef Steak Kappo” cuisine made with the freshest ingredients. For lunch, the restaurant serves an Omi beef “Gozen” meal, steak “oju” lacquered boxes, and more.
Shiga Pref. Otsushi Karahashichou 14-17 (OtsuArea)
Review of Matsukiya HontenTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Our soup at that day was pumpkin...
- open everyday (with Irregular holidays)
- When using a private room, a service charge of 10 percent of food and drink is required separately.
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club)
- Not available
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available (consultation required)
- English Menu
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Day] 3,001-5,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Visitors to Shiga prefecture are almost always hopping east across the prefectural border from Kyoto, and they are almost certainly Lake Biwa-bound. Covering an area of 670 square kilometers, Lake Biwa makes up the bulk of Shiga prefecture, with beautiful lakeside paths that offer myriad walking and cycling opportunities, connecting a string of museums, shrines, and picturesque views that finally lead you to Hikone Castle on the eastern side of the lake.