Sky Asagiri (スカイ朝霧)
This paraglider school is located along National Route 139 in Fumoto, Fujinomiya City. You can enjoy a paragliding trial course or fly with an instructor, all at a location very close to Mt. Fuji. They also have a school for getting a license, and a canoe school too.
Review of Sky AsasagiriTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard)
- Available (Free Wi-Fi)
- English Menu
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 10, 2020 (Information as of May 5, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Average budget
- [Night] 10,000yen or more
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
With the giant Pacific Ocean to the south and the great Mount Fuji to the north, Shizuoka prefecture is blessed with some of the best views the country has to offer. The white sand beaches of the Izu Peninsula are a rare find on mainland Japan, neighbored by beautiful cliffs, tumbling hills, and natural hot springs. As Japan's largest producer of green tea, the age-old tradition of tea drinking is ubiquitous in Shizuoka, from the miles of tea fields to the old tea houses hosting traditional tea ceremonies.