ACN Nishi Fuji Auto Camp (ACN西富士オートキャンプ場)
This auto camp site is located on Prefectural Route 414 in Utsuno, Fujinomiya City. In addition to normal sites, it includes log bungalows. You can enjoy water activities in the river, fishing, or even treasure-hunting. The charter outdoor bath with a natural vanadium hot spring is open 24 hours a day.
- [In Period (3/19-11/30)] open everyday
- [Auto camp (1 unit)] 4,900yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
- * There is a possibility that we will be closed due to corona.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
With the giant Pacific Ocean to the south and the great Mount Fuji to the north, Shizuoka prefecture is blessed with some of the best views the country has to offer. The white sand beaches of the Izu Peninsula are a rare find on mainland Japan, neighbored by beautiful cliffs, tumbling hills, and natural hot springs. As Japan's largest producer of green tea, the age-old tradition of tea drinking is ubiquitous in Shizuoka, from the miles of tea fields to the old tea houses hosting traditional tea ceremonies.