Fuji Milk land
Tourist Ranch / Farm
This sightseeing farm is located along Prefectural Route 71 in Kamiide, Fujinomiya City. You can try some butter-making, horse-riding, and milking at the Animal Petting Square, or beetle-collecting at the Inspect Experience Forest. It also features facilities like a lodge, barbeque spots, a restaurant, a wholesaler of dairy and agricultural products, and a gelato shop. There is even a drone-flying school open in the drone-flying area on the premises.
- Shizuoka Pref. Fujinomiyashi Kamide 3690
- open everyday
- Depends on each experience
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 15, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1-1,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Local Park
- Display of local products of the asagiri area which is famous for dairy products. Restaurant was good, little farm animal Park (giatst, cow, pig) with few activities for young kids
- Great views and ice cream
- When I stopped here the weather was quite cloudy so I didnt get the great view of Fuji-san like so many others have but I got peaks through the clouds here and there. As someone that doesnt speak...
- Visited for good gelato and milk products
- We drove here in the late afternoon when most of the attractions had already closed. The grocery and gelato stores were still open, and we managed to get some milk products. The gelato was delicious...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.