Fuji Milk land (富士ミルクランド)
This sightseeing farm is located along Prefectural Route 71 in Kamiide, Fujinomiya City. You can try some butter-making, horse-riding, and milking at the Animal Petting Square, or beetle-collecting at the Inspect Experience Forest. It also features facilities like a lodge, barbeque spots, a restaurant, a wholesaler of dairy and agricultural products, and a gelato shop. There is even a drone-flying school open in the drone-flying area on the premises.
Review of Fuji Milk LandTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
As someone that doesnt speak...
- open everyday
※WinterMay close outside of stated days
- Depends on each experience
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 15, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1-1,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
With the giant Pacific Ocean to the south and the great Mount Fuji to the north, Shizuoka prefecture is blessed with some of the best views the country has to offer. The white sand beaches of the Izu Peninsula are a rare find on mainland Japan, neighbored by beautiful cliffs, tumbling hills, and natural hot springs. As Japan's largest producer of green tea, the age-old tradition of tea drinking is ubiquitous in Shizuoka, from the miles of tea fields to the old tea houses hosting traditional tea ceremonies.