Okura Act City Hotel Hamamatsu Observation Galleryオークラアクトシティホテル浜松 展望回廊
"This observation deck is located on the top floor of ""Hamamatsu Act Tower"", a complex building in Itaya Town, Naka District, Hamamatsu City. You can enjoy a grand view of the landscape of Hamamatsu City from a height of 45 stories above ground. Visitors lodging at the ""Okura Act City Hotel Hamamatsu"" or dining at the restaurant (cafe customers excluded) can get a reduced rate on the entrance fee. It is occasionally rented out for weddings and such, so be sure to check the homepage before your visit."
Shizuoka Pref. Hamamatsushi Naka-ku Itayamachi 111-2 Okura Act City Hotel Hamamatsu 45F (Hamamatsu / Lake HamanaArea)
Review of Okura Act City Hotel Hamamatsu Observation GalleryTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Shizuoka Pref. Hamamatsushi Naka-ku Itayamachi 111-2 Okura Act City Hotel Hamamatsu 45F [ map ]
- 10:00-18:00(Last entry17:30)
- [Adults(Junior high school students and older)]500yen
[Children(Elementary School Students)]300yen
- Parking Lot
- If a wedding etc. is held on the 45th floor, charter business hours and business hours may be changed.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
With the giant Pacific Ocean to the south and the great Mount Fuji to the north, Shizuoka prefecture is blessed with some of the best views the country has to offer. The white sand beaches of the Izu Peninsula are a rare find on mainland Japan, neighbored by beautiful cliffs, tumbling hills, and natural hot springs. As Japan's largest producer of green tea, the age-old tradition of tea drinking is ubiquitous in Shizuoka, from the miles of tea fields to the old tea houses hosting traditional tea ceremonies.