Hamanako Garden Park浜名湖ガーデンパーク
This green park is in Hamamatsu City, Shizuoka Prefecture is located on the shore of Lake Hamanako where you can enjoy different plant life all year round. The park contains a Garden Cruise sightseeing boat, a lookout tower, and a water park popular with children. The variety of events held, and hand-on learning experiences draws lots of families.
Shizuoka Pref. Hamamatsushi Nishi-ku Murakushichou 5475-1 (Hamamatsu / Lake HamanaArea)
8:30-17:00 (-18:00 for 7 Aug.)
Review of Hamanako Garden ParkTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Shizuoka Pref. Hamamatsushi Nishi-ku Murakushichou 5475-1 [ map ]
- 8:30-17:00 (-18:00 for 7 Aug.)
- New Year's Holiday(12/29-1/3)
- Free admission
*Observation tower is Adults 300yen, Elementary/Junior High School Students100yen, 70 years old and over 200yen, Disabled 200yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Other (Available only at smoking areas)
- Available(HAMAMATSU FREE Wi-Fi)
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 19, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
With the giant Pacific Ocean to the south and the great Mount Fuji to the north, Shizuoka prefecture is blessed with some of the best views the country has to offer. The white sand beaches of the Izu Peninsula are a rare find on mainland Japan, neighbored by beautiful cliffs, tumbling hills, and natural hot springs. As Japan's largest producer of green tea, the age-old tradition of tea drinking is ubiquitous in Shizuoka, from the miles of tea fields to the old tea houses hosting traditional tea ceremonies.