Hamamatsu JASDF Air Park and Museum (航空自衛隊 浜松広報館(エアーパーク))
This museum is attached to the JASDF Hamamatsu Air Base and is a part of the JASDF's public relations outreach. Known by the nickname Airpark there is a museum and hangar with JSDF materials on display as well as a 360-degree theater where you can feel like a pilot. Their hold events always draw a crowd.
Shizuoka Pref. Hamamatsushi Nishi-ku Nishiyamachou (Hamamatsu / Lake HamanaArea)
9:00-16:00 * Opening Hours may be changed due to weather or facility problems.
Review of Hamamatsu Air ParkTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Shizuoka Pref. Hamamatsushi Nishi-ku Nishiyamachou [map]
- 9:00-16:00 * Opening Hours may be changed due to weather or facility problems.
- Monday (Public holidays or next weekday in the case of national closed) Monthly final Tuesday (for facility maintenance) Mar.'S 2nd Tuesday-Thursday (for facility maintenance) New Year's holiday Other temporary closures
- [Admission fee]Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, etc.)
- Others (designated smoking area)
- Not available
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of June 22, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
With the giant Pacific Ocean to the south and the great Mount Fuji to the north, Shizuoka prefecture is blessed with some of the best views the country has to offer. The white sand beaches of the Izu Peninsula are a rare find on mainland Japan, neighbored by beautiful cliffs, tumbling hills, and natural hot springs. As Japan's largest producer of green tea, the age-old tradition of tea drinking is ubiquitous in Shizuoka, from the miles of tea fields to the old tea houses hosting traditional tea ceremonies.