Hamamatsu JASDF Air Park and Museum
This museum is attached to the JASDF Hamamatsu Air Base and is a part of the JASDF's public relations outreach. Known by the nickname Airpark there is a museum and hangar with JSDF materials on display as well as a 360-degree theater where you can feel like a pilot. Their hold events always draw a crowd.
- Shizuoka Pref. Hamamatsushi Nishi-ku Nishiyamachou Map
- 9:00-16:00 * Opening Hours may be changed due to problems such as weather or facilities.
- Monday (Public holidays or the next Weekday if the public is closed) Monthly final Tuesday (for facility maintenance) Mar.'S 2nd Tuesday-Thursday (for facility maintenance) New Year's holiday Other temporary closures
- [Admission fee]Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, etc.)
- Available (Available only for designated smoking areas outdoors)
- Not available
Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of June 22, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Not available
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Free fun for the family
- One of the best places in Hamamatsu to bring small children, and interesting for adults too. Best of all... its free entertainment!
- Nice Japanese air self defense display
- Nice display about the Japanese air self defense planes Post WW2. Good for families with young kids.
- Great Storyof JASDF Aviation
- I visited this museum and was impressed by the number of items on display. They had airplanes in the hangers where you could actually sit in the cockpit. There were flight simulators for kids.The...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.