A gondola in Kanzanji-cho, Nishi War, Hamamatsu City, Shizuoka Prefecture that connects Kanzanji Station near Hamanako Palpal Theme Park with Okusayama Station near the Hamanako Orgel Museum. It's famous for being Japan's first gondola to cross over lake water and while crossing you get a beautiful 360-degree view of Lake Hamanako.
- Shizuoka Pref. Hamamatsushi Nishi-ku Kanzanjichou 1891
※Depends on the season
- Irregular holidays
- [Round trip fare] [Adult] 840yen [Children (3 years old-Elementary school students)] 420yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, UnionPay)
- Not available
- Not available
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until July 3, 2020 (Information as of June 22, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1-1,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 0-30 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Yes (You can get on by putting it in the pet carrier case)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Very Short Ropeway
- It looks great in pictures but its a very short ropeway and view is not that spectacular. There really is nothing to see on top besides the Music Box Museum which is really small.
- Best Landscape
- If you are a landscape lover, its one of the best way to enjoy the landscape of Hamanako Lake in Hamamatsu. Take the ropeway from Hamamatsu PalPal, and enjoy the landscape while moving to Hamanako...
- Kanzanji Ropeway Visit
- Considering that this is the one and only ropeway over a lake in all of Japan, this is a must do while you’re in Hamamatsu. The view from inside the cart is spectacular, and you can take in a 360...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.