This is a resort-style theme park in Nishi Ward, Hamamatsu City, Shizuoka Prefecture with almost 30 different attractions for boys and girls of all ages, including roller coasters and go-karts. They hold seasonal events and hero-shows year-round making the weekends and holidays are popular with families and couples.
Shizuoka Pref. Hamamatsushi Nishi-ku Kanzanjichou 1891 (Hamamatsu / Lake HamanaArea)
10:00-16:30(Depending on the season)
Review of Hamanako PalpalTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Compared to other amusement park in Japan, it is less crowded. You can ride roller coasters with a little waiting time. It offers special...
- Shizuoka Pref. Hamamatsushi Nishi-ku Kanzanjichou 1891 [ map ]
- 10:00-16:30(Depending on the season)
- Irregular holidays
- [Admission fee] Adults 1, 100 yen, Junior High School Students 900 yen, Children (3 years old-Elementary School Students) Senior (Over 65) 700 yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, Ginkgo)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- View route from Station View route from Bus Stop View route from IC View route from Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Shizuoka Main Areas
With the giant Pacific Ocean to the south and the great Mount Fuji to the north, Shizuoka prefecture is blessed with some of the best views the country has to offer. The white sand beaches of the Izu Peninsula are a rare find on mainland Japan, neighbored by beautiful cliffs, tumbling hills, and natural hot springs. As Japan's largest producer of green tea, the age-old tradition of tea drinking is ubiquitous in Shizuoka, from the miles of tea fields to the old tea houses hosting traditional tea ceremonies.