Yamaha Communication Plaza
Museum / Science Museum
This company museum for the Yamaha Motor Company is located at their headquarters in Iwata City, Shizuoka Prefecture. Come see the products and history of the Yamaha Motor Company on display centered around communication and the past-present-future. They also hold special exhibitions drawing crowds of motorcycle and car enthusiasts.
- Shizuoka Pref. Iwatashi Shingai 2500
- [Weekday] 9:00-17:00 [2nd/4Saturday and the next Sunday] 10:00-17:00
- Please check the web site.
- [Admission fee]Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
- Not available
- Vegetarian Menu
- Available (Plaza Cafe)
- English Menu
- Halal certified
- Yes (Plaza Cafe)
- * Plaza Cafe is closed
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1-1,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- For the motorcycle and marine enthusiast
- This is a must see attraction for anyone who has an interest in motorcycles. On display is a comprehensive collection of motorcycles from the very first Yamaha motorcycle through to the superbikes of...
- Yamaha Communication Plaza
- A perfect place to see the great collection of vintage and high end bikes and other machines of Yamaha at once. its my second visit after 2003, the collection and display of Yamaha evolution as a...
- Kando creating company
- I have been to this place twice & never get bored. You can see many of Yamaha racing, history & future motorcycle with info. No need paid any entrance fee, its free but make sure check the...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.