Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This hot-spring in Atami City is where Tokugawa Ieyasu once bathed and is said to bring success to those who bathe here. The 10-meters stone-lined outdoor bath is surrounded by a verdant bamboo grove, comfortably able to accommodate large numbers of guests. There are also family baths that can be reserved for 40-minute periods.
- Shizuoka Pref. Atamishi Kamijukuchou 5-26
- 9:00-18:00(Last entry17:00)
- [Bathing fee] [Adult] 1,000yen [Children (up to Elementary school students)] 500yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Available(Smoking and non-smoking areas)
- Not available
- * People wearing diapers (regardless of age) cannot take a bath.
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1-1,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Infant friendly
- Not possible (People wearing diapers (regardless of age) cannot take a bath)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Fully natural hotspring tapped from original source
- This is the go-to public onsen which we always visit when we go to Atami. Positives:the water is piped directly and continuously flowing from the hotspring source. The water is and never recycled...
- Nice, traditional day onsen
- A 10 minute walk from the train station, this historic onsen is located in an old wooden ryokan. The outdoor onsen is lovely and the temperature is just right. There’s a nice tatami “waiting room...
- i have no idea about basic price for bass in Atami. but its fee may be expensive. (1000yen/person).in spite of the price, it is not cleaned and ruined.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.