Tennen Onsen Zabun (天然温泉ざぶ-ん)
Come to this hot-spring facility is in Numazu City, Shizuoka Prefecture and enjoy a wide variety of baths including an elegant outdoor rock bath, ceramic tub baths, a resting bath that suspends your body, and many more. You will also find a relaxing spa and restaurant that serves seasonal dishes, making this the perfect place to relax both body and mind.
Shizuoka Pref. Numadushi Haramachinaka 2-14-8 (Numazu / MishimaArea)
9:00-Next 2:00 (Last entry-Next 1:00)
Review of Tennen Onsen Zabuun OshokujidokoroTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Shizuoka Pref. Numadushi Haramachinaka 2-14-8 [map]
- Numazu / MishimaArea
- 9:00-Next 2:00 (Last entry-Next 1:00)
- open everyday (may be temporarily closed due to equipment inspection, etc.)
- [Bathing charge]Adults780yen, Children440yen
[SaturdaySundayPublic holiday]Adults830yen, Children490yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Not available
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 29, 2020 (Information as of May 21, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
With the giant Pacific Ocean to the south and the great Mount Fuji to the north, Shizuoka prefecture is blessed with some of the best views the country has to offer. The white sand beaches of the Izu Peninsula are a rare find on mainland Japan, neighbored by beautiful cliffs, tumbling hills, and natural hot springs. As Japan’s largest producer of green tea, the age-old tradition of tea drinking is ubiquitous in Shizuoka, from the miles of tea fields to the old tea houses hosting traditional tea ceremonies.