Shiseido Art House資生堂アートハウス
This art museum in Kakegawa City, Shizuoka Prefecture was founded in 1978. It exhibits works of painting, sculpture, handicrafts, and other art forms. In addition to its permanent exhibits, the museum also holds regular exhibitions. The museum's shop offers Shiseido-designed products, Shiseido Parlour sweets, and more.
Shizuoka Pref. Kakegawashi Shimomata 751-1 (Iwata / KakegawaArea)
10:00-17:00 (until 16:30)
Review of Shiseido Corporate MuseumTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Shizuoka Pref. Kakegawashi Shimomata 751-1 [ map ]
- Iwata / KakegawaArea
- 10:00-17:00 (until 16:30)
- Monday (The next day for Public holiday), Summer, New Year's Holiday, Other There may be days when the facility is closed.
- Parking Lot
- Available (Large Bus 3spaces, Passenger Car 30spaces)
- Credit Card
- Not available
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- View route from Station View route from Bus Stop View route from IC View route from Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Shizuoka Main Areas
With the giant Pacific Ocean to the south and the great Mount Fuji to the north, Shizuoka prefecture is blessed with some of the best views the country has to offer. The white sand beaches of the Izu Peninsula are a rare find on mainland Japan, neighbored by beautiful cliffs, tumbling hills, and natural hot springs. As Japan’s largest producer of green tea, the age-old tradition of tea drinking is ubiquitous in Shizuoka, from the miles of tea fields to the old tea houses hosting traditional tea ceremonies.