Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This hot spring inn is located in Kamo County, Shizuoka Prefecture. Its open air baths, sourced from natural free-flowing hot springs, are popular for their sweeping view of Sagami Bay, Izu Oshima Island, and beyond. The well-equipped inn offers facilities such as a library lounge, a member's lounge, and more. The inn also has concierge desk staffed at all times which, among other things, can provide information on sightseeing destinations.
- Kitagawa Onsen, Higashiizu-cho, Kamo-gun, Shizuoka Prefecture
- open everyday
- Depends on various courses (Weekday from 29,700yen per person per night with half board)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available (Available as long as possible)
- English Menu
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 15, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 5,001-10,000yen Remarks:Only the Sunday return plan can be used during the day (advance reservation)
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not barrier-free
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Wow! You just must to go there
- It was a pleasant and relaxing visit to Izu hot springs. The city is smaller but so many beautiful things to visit. I advise you to walk around (it is really safe) and to visit the Japanese mask...
- Terrible price for the quality
- We booked package (one night, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast for 2 persons) for 68.000¥ with the onsen in the room. But it was not really an hot spring. The size was less than 1 m square. Impossible to use...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.