Osaka Mandarin Orange Farm
Visitors at this tourist farm in Izunokuni City, Shizuoka Prefecture can enjoy eating all-you-can-pick mandarin oranges from October to around January. Visitors can also choose to pick mandarins to take home for an extra fee. This farm is wheelchair-accessible and is visited by many tourists during the harvest season.
- Shizuoka Pref. Izunokunishi Osaka 1236
- 8:00-16:00 (Open period 10/1-1/5)
- Open throughout the season
- [Admission fee (all-you-can-eat)] 500yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.