The Togo Beach connected with Goyotei Memorial Park is a wide, shallow sand beach that is particularly popular with families. Sea guards are on constant watch during the open season from mid July to mid August, so you can feel safe and secure. You can enjoy jet skis here, but make sure to be extra careful around swimmers.
Shizuoka Pref. Numadushi Shimokanuki Shimago (Numazu / MishimaArea)
[Monitoring and rescue center (during swimming period only)] 8:30-17:00
- Shizuoka Pref. Numadushi Shimokanuki Shimago [ map ]
- Numazu / MishimaArea
- [Monitoring and rescue center (during swimming period only)] 8:30-17:00
- Irregular holidays (swimming Open through the season)
- Parking Lot
- [Swimming period] Mid-July.-Mid-Aug.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
With the giant Pacific Ocean to the south and the great Mount Fuji to the north, Shizuoka prefecture is blessed with some of the best views the country has to offer. The white sand beaches of the Izu Peninsula are a rare find on mainland Japan, neighbored by beautiful cliffs, tumbling hills, and natural hot springs. As Japan’s largest producer of green tea, the age-old tradition of tea drinking is ubiquitous in Shizuoka, from the miles of tea fields to the old tea houses hosting traditional tea ceremonies.