Gokurakuyu Mishima Branch
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
"A day-trip natural hot springs facility within ""Seseragi Park Miyoshi"" in Mishima City, Shizuoka Prefecture. With three types of internal baths, six types of outdoor baths, a far infrared tower sauna, and relaxation facilities, the facility is well equipped, earning high marks as a place for relaxing body and soul. The restaurant is also popular, offering their pride-and-joy juwari soba, along with a rich food and drink menu. There are dining plans which include bath access, and other special plans."
- Shizuoka Pref. Mishimashi Miyoshichou 4-23 Seseragi Park Miyoshinai
- [Weekday] 9:00-2:00 the next day (Last entry 1:20 the next day) [Saturday Sunday Public holidays] 6:00-2:00 the next day (Last entry 1:20 the next day)
- open everyday (with Days closed once every six months)
- [Weekday] Adults (Junior high school students and older) 760yen, Children (from 4 years old) 400yen [Saturday Sunday Public holiday] Adults (Junior high school students and older) 860yen, Children (from 4 years old) 450yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 15, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Average budget
- [Day] 1,001-3,000yen [Night] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- A PLACE OF RELAXATION AND SOLACE
- When in Mishima, Shizuoka prefecture, never leave without visiting Gokurakuyu spa in Mishima. This spa has different types of baths to choose from. They have an outdoor bath set in a beautiful...
- Very nice onsen in Mishima!
- On spur of the moment, I was looking for an onsen, & my (local) cousin recommended this place. It has large locker rooms, massage available, haircuts, small restaurant. Multiple hot tubs, indoor and...
- Good facilities at reasonable price
- The facilities are decent, prices are reasonable and not very crowded on weekdays. The indoor and outdoor baths are done well. On a cold January night, this can be a real great deal. I enjoyed it...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.