Atami Trick Art Museum (熱海トリックアート迷宮館)
Open 365 days a year, visitors at this museum on the grounds of Atami Castle can enjoy taking photographs and experiencing illusions. It is highly popular for art that you can not only look at, but touch and think about. The museum has a shop that offers original merchandise and other souvenirs. The museum's website offers three types of discounted tickets to the castle, the museum, and both the castle and the museum.
Shizuoka Pref. Atamishi Atami 1993 Atami castle grounds (AtamiArea)
Review of Atami Trick Art MuseumTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Shizuoka Pref. Atamishi Atami 1993 Atami castle grounds [map]
- 9:00-17:00(Last entry16:30)
- open everyday
- [Usage fee] Adults1,000yen, Elementary and Junior High School Students550yen, 4-6 years old 400yen
* There is a common ticket with Atami Castle
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary closure:Closed until May 20, 2020 (Information as of May 18, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
With the giant Pacific Ocean to the south and the great Mount Fuji to the north, Shizuoka prefecture is blessed with some of the best views the country has to offer. The white sand beaches of the Izu Peninsula are a rare find on mainland Japan, neighbored by beautiful cliffs, tumbling hills, and natural hot springs. As Japan’s largest producer of green tea, the age-old tradition of tea drinking is ubiquitous in Shizuoka, from the miles of tea fields to the old tea houses hosting traditional tea ceremonies.