Fuji International Speedway (富士スピードウェイ)
This beautiful circuit with more of four decades of history features views of Mt. Fuji. In addition to professional motorsports, the circuit also holds track days in the summer for individuals who do not have a FISCO license. Participants can even rent a helmet and gloves if they do not have their own. There is also a shipping terrace where visitors can enjoy snacks, a meal, or buy souvenirs and other merchandise during events.
Shizuoka Pref. Suntougunoyamachou Nakahinata 694 (Gotemba / FujiArea)
Review of Fuji Speed WayTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Shizuoka Pref. Suntougunoyamachou Nakahinata 694 [map]
- Gotemba / FujiArea
- 9:00-17:00 (variable)
- Open everyday
- [Admission fee] 1,100yen (Separate fee for watching the event)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 5, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
With the giant Pacific Ocean to the south and the great Mount Fuji to the north, Shizuoka prefecture is blessed with some of the best views the country has to offer. The white sand beaches of the Izu Peninsula are a rare find on mainland Japan, neighbored by beautiful cliffs, tumbling hills, and natural hot springs. As Japan’s largest producer of green tea, the age-old tradition of tea drinking is ubiquitous in Shizuoka, from the miles of tea fields to the old tea houses hosting traditional tea ceremonies.