JRA Chukyo Racecourse (JRA(ジェーアールエー)中京競馬場)
This racecourse is located in Shikita, Magome-cho, Toyoake City. Construction of the course was completed, and the first Chukyo horserace was held in 1953. It underwent a major renovation in 2012, and in addition to holding the Takamatsunomiya Kinen in March and the Champions Cup GI races in December, the amusement park inside the racecourse grounds was made free on days other than event days.
Aichi Pref. Toyoakeshi Magomechou Shikita 1225 (Inuyama / Ichinomiya / SetoArea)
[Central Horse Racing Sunday (usually Saturday Sunday)] 9:00-17:00 [Weekday Refunds Sunday (usually Monday)] 10:00-16:00 * Central Horse Racing Sunday will start depending on the customer's situation. It may be hastened.
- Aichi Pref. Toyoakeshi Magomechou Shikita 1225 [map]
- [Central Horse Racing Sunday (usually Saturday Sunday)] 9:00-17:00 [Weekday Refunds Sunday (usually Monday)] 10:00-16:00 * Central Horse Racing Sunday will start depending on the customer's situation. It may be hastened.
- Tuesday-Friday, New Year's holiday
- [Admission fee (Chukyo Horse Racing Sunday)] 200yen [Under 15 years old] Free [Off-track sale Sunday] Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Available (smoking room only)
- Available(au Wi-Fi SPOT)
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Aichi is a prefecture of great natural beauty with Nagoya city at its heart, a busy hub home to a labyrinth of underground shops and the 17th-century Nagoya Castle. Castles are easy to find in this history-rich prefecture, but the highlight for history buffs has to be the Museum Meiji-mura, where preserved buildings from the turn of the 20th century are displayed in all their grandeur in an outdoor museum.