Aichi Prefectural Ceramic Museum
An art museum located in Minamiyamaguchi-cho, Seto City. The museum's collection consists of over 7,000 ceramics pieces, including three designated Important Cultural Properties. The museum's standing exhibition is divided into themes such as masterpieces, special themes, and pottery from around the world. The museum also holds special exhibitions and a variety of events. In addition, the museum has a ceramics arts classroom, teahouse, restaurant, and museum shop.
- Aichi Seto-shi Minamiyamaguchicho 234
- Northern Owari Area
- Monday (Next Weekday for Public holidays), New Year's holiday (12/28-1/4)
- [Permanent exhibition] Adults 400yen, High school students 300yen, Junior high school students or less Free * Special exhibition is different each time [Ceramics experience] General950yen-, Junior high school students or less 800yen-, etc.
- Parking Lot
- Available (250spaces) * Large bus 9spaces
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Not available
- Available(Aichi Free Wi-Fi)
- * Due to construction work on 12Monday13Sunday-12Monday27Sunday, 2021, the main building will be temporarily closed (the Ceramic Art Museum and South Building will be open).
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1-1,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- This museum exhibits a dazzling range of ceramics from different countries and historical periods.
- My trip to the Aichi Prefectural Ceramic Museum was fascinating, and stimulated my creative imagination! The range of ceramics on display was absolutely dazzling. There were pieces from all over East...
- Great little museum
- Quiet, easy to see, not crowded and very informational. I quite enjoyed it. My traveling companions did, too, and then we went to the ceramic shops and bought our wives gifts.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.