Ichinomiya City Memorial Art Museum of Setsuko Migishi一宮市三岸節子記念美術館
An art museum located in Gominami Konobunakashima, Ichinomiya City. The museum was built on the site of the family home of local Western-style painter Setsuko Migishi and was opened in 1998. The museum's exhibition room is located in a remodeled old store house and displays a standing collection of works by Migishi. The museum also holds special exhibitions of artwork by other artists.
Aichi Pref. Ichinomiyashi Konobunakashima Gouminami 3147-1 (Inuyama / Ichinomiya / SetoArea)
Review of Ichinomiya City Memorial Art Museum of Migishi SetsukoTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Aichi Pref. Ichinomiyashi Konobunakashima Gouminami 3147-1 [ map ]
- 9:00-17:00(Latest entry16:30)
- Monday (The next day in case of Public holiday), The next day of Public holiday, New Year's Holiday, Organizing Period by changing exhibition etc.
- [Collection exhibition (permanent exhibition)] General 320 yen, college student 210 yen, Junior High School Students or less 110 yen
[special exhibition/exhibition] Set each time
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- View route from Station View route from Bus Stop View route from IC View route from Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Aichi Main Areas
Aichi is a prefecture of great natural beauty with Nagoya city at its heart, a busy hub home to a labyrinth of underground shops and the 17th-century Nagoya Castle. Castles are easy to find in this history-rich prefecture, but the highlight for history buffs has to be the Museum Meiji-mura, where preserved buildings from the turn of the 20th century are displayed in all their grandeur in an outdoor museum.