An art museum located in Kamotsuki-cho, Nakamura Ward, Nagoya City. The museum's collection primarily consists of pieces by modern glass artists Emile Galle and Dale Chihuly. The museum also holds special exhibitions and can be rented out as a gallery space.
Aichi Pref. Nagoyashi Nakamura-ku Kamotsukichou 1-22 (NagoyaArea)
Review of Daiichi Art MuseumTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Aichi Pref. Nagoyashi Nakamura-ku Kamotsukichou 1-22 [ map ]
- 10:00-17:00(Latest entry16:30)
- Monday(The next week day if it falls on a public holiday), New Year's Holiday
- [Admission fee] Adults 800 yuan on high school and university students 600 yen, high school and university students 600 yen, Elementary and Junior High School Students 400 yards on the same day * Adults 600 yen, high school and college students 400 yen, Elementary and Junior High School Students 300 yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Aichi is a prefecture of great natural beauty with Nagoya city at its heart, a busy hub home to a labyrinth of underground shops and the 17th-century Nagoya Castle. Castles are easy to find in this history-rich prefecture, but the highlight for history buffs has to be the Museum Meiji-mura, where preserved buildings from the turn of the 20th century are displayed in all their grandeur in an outdoor museum.